As "leaders in beneficial use, technologies and traditions," WeCare Organics is responsible for the final resolution of the largest volumes of non-hazardous residual waste streams in northeastern United States.
Providing turnkey residuals management products and services to public and private communities alike, WeCare Organics is the responsible, single-source solution in the ever-changing world of residuals management.
- Organic Waste Management Facilities (Project Development and Operations)
- Alkaline and Composting Stabilization Technologies (Beneficial Use)
- End-Product Marketing
- Mobile Dewatering & Digester Cleaning
- Hydraulic Dredging
- Regional Transport/Disposal of solid wastes, soil products and road salts
- Renewable Energy Conservation, Recovery, and Generation
- Carbon Offset Management